Electrical, Data Networks & Mechanical Surveys
Understanding your requirement is crucial from the outset so we offer a free survey to capture all the required information. This allows our engineers to meet you at the installation site and discuss what you require and the best solution for equipment and installation method. It also give you the opportunity to meet us and find out about our services, experience and capability which we feel is vital in building your confidence in choosing us to provide the required services.
Our engineers can carry out surveys all types of premises for the supply of any of our range of services.
- Electrical Cabling and Systems
- Data Cabling Cat5e , Cat6 , Cat6a Copper networks
- Fibre Optic Cabling for Cross site/ Campus, Back bone links etc
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems
- Access control systems
- Fire Alarm systems
- CCTV Systems
- Maintenance agreements (new and retendered)
The survey allows us to identify any issues that may have cost or safety impact before the works commence. Most importantly following the survey we will be able to accurately provide a quotation for the works and prepare the necessary health and safety documentation required when the works proceed. During the survey the client will be able to discuss all aspects with the engineer so when the quotation is received they are well placed to fully understand its contents.
Sample layout drawing
Example electrical drawing
What we need from you
What do you need to have prepared prior to the survey.
- Drawings for the engineer to mark up during the survey.
- A specification if available of the requirement
- Arranged access to all areas involved with the works including keys for rooms or pits if external ducting is to be used.
- If works to be surveyed are repairs, modifications or replacement of existing systems information in the form of hand books etc. for the existing equipment.
- If the survey is for a maintenance agreement, then a capitol plant list of all equipment to be maintained.
- A project budget (estimate).
If the point of the survey is to work out a budget then this can possibly be supplied if you can supply drawings and specification in the form of a budgetary quote. This allows avoids wasted time carrying out surveys to find works exceed budgets.
Call us to discuss and we can advise what we can offer and book your survey that in many cases will be free of charge.