Project Skills Solutions have further requirements for a Social Housing contract in South & East London & Essex ***Immediate Start Available***.
About The Company
Project Skills Solutions is fast growing and depends on its engineers to deliver and prompt its range of services in a professional manner. Based in Essex for over 10 years we have developed our services to offer clients a total solution to all their Electrical & Data and HVAC projects.
About The Job.
We require qualified Electricians with recent experience primarily in social housing reactive and electrical maintenance and Void works. The works are covering properties in South & East London & Essex so you will ideally be based to cover those areas.You will be required to attend our office in Basildon on a regular basis.
The ideal Electrician
You should be a customer focused individual, experienced in working in occupied properties with a passion for completing a high quality repairs on time and at the first visit. Also you will preferably have experience in carrying out electrical fixed wire testing and electrical installation works on void property (Change of Tenants).
We are looking for an Electrician who can:
- Deliver a consistent, right first time approach
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well within a team and equally alone with minimal supervision
- Organise EICR certificates and accurately complete (PDA) reports, paperwork and maintain stock levels for efficient working
- Demonstrate a good degree of technical knowledge and experience
- Work efficiently to carry out the daily jobs volume.
- Although not essential having the following qualifications would be advantageous: Asbestos Awareness, Working at Height, PASMA, IPAF
As a minimum you should have: 17th Edition, NVQ Level 3, ECS card
Fixed wire testing (preferable).
- Permanent £28,000 to £32,500 + OT + Pension + 20 days Holiday (plus 8 B/H)
- A fully equipped van, fuel card, parking – congestion – dart charges
- PDA system and
- Uniform are all included for the duration of the job.
- Training for H&S and Trade skills development (Project Skills Solutions training division).
Please send your CV , current hourly rate and availability for consideration.
|Location:||Essex, London, Southeast England||Apply Now »|
|Salary:||£28,000 to £32,500 + OT + Pension + 20 days Holiday (plus 8 B/H)|
|Phone:||0845 2001 311|
What to expect
Professional and reactive installation services fully project managed and competitively priced delivered by people who are focused on quality and consistently exceeding client expectations.
Guidance & advice
Our extensive experience within Cable Installation and Electrical Services allow us to offer guidance, advice and support to our clients.
No Job too small or too large so let's discuss how we can offer you the very best installation or maintenance service. We offer free surveys or for small works quotes over the phone call us free on 0800 0213 264.
Project Skills Solutions was founded in 2004 and is an independent company based in Essex providing its services Nationwide. The concept of the business is to provide a wide and ever changing range of support services to companies across all industries. Our core services include, cable installation, fibre optic installation, and electrical services. Project Skills Solutions has experience managing nationwide projects for huge organisations such as the MOD. Project Skills Solutions understands the importance of meeting our clients’ needs, our engineers are experienced and work with the client to deliver the most effective solution. View our case studies and testimonials to see what our clients say about us.
Request a Quote or Survey
Fill in your contact details and we will get back to your within 1 working day. Include details and drawings about your project and we will get back to you with a quote.