Do you want to be a part of a rapidly expanding company within a growing market? This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrician with Structured Cabling Experience /* *Data Cabling Engineer with Electrical experience to join our Installations Team.
Our works cover predominantly the southeast including London to be successful you will live in Essex to work out of our office in Basildon and prepared to travel to sites all area’s as required.
You will have Experience/Knowledge of:
- Industrial / Commercial / Domestic electrical installations of cabling and distribution equipment
- Termination of the above, ability to fixed wire test and certificate
- Installation of cable management conduit trunking etc.
Data Cabling Copper / Fibre
- Fibre ability to install/ Fusion splice / OTDR test in external and internal environments.
- Copper systems including: CW1308 voice infrastructure, Cat 5e/6/6a terminating /Testing and fault finding.
- Installation of Racks / Cabinets and patching equipment.
- Installation of cable management and full containment systems to support the Cabling meeting the latest building regulations
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Health and safety requirements; in particular working safely on site and working at height
- You will have experience in working in commercial environments installing data cabling infrastructure.
- You will have electrical experience in installing power distribution i.e. power sockets , fused spurs and distribution boards.
Skills and Qualifications
- NVQ Level 3/equivalent or above in Structured (Data) Cabling or IT Networking
- City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 (with a recognised apprenticeship) with AM2
- City & Guilds 2382-10, 2382-20 and 2382-15 (17th Edition)
- ECS card
- City & Guilds 2391-10 (52) Inspection & Testing or equivalent City & Guilds 2394/95 initial verification, periodic inspection, testing and condition reporting of electrical installations.
- Certified Network Cable Installer (CNCI)
- Manufacturer’s Courses – Brand Rex
- PASMA & IPAF
Salary (Package) 08-00 to 17-00 on site
- Permanent £28,000 to £34,000 + OT + Pension + 20 days Holiday (plus 8 B/H)
- Self Employed Day rate £125 – £150 (subject to experience) includes a fully equipped van, fuel card, parking – congestion – dart charges
- A fully equipped van, fuel card, parking – congestion – dart charges
- PDA system
- Uniform are all included for the duration of the job.
- Training for H&S and Trade skills development (Project Skills Solutions training division).
|Location:||Based Basildon - Coverage Southeast||Apply Now »|
|Sector:||Electrical - Datacommunications|
|Salary:||£28-000 to £34-000 dep Exp|
|Phone:||0800 0213 264|
What to expect
Professional and reactive installation services fully project managed and competitively priced delivered by people who are focused on quality and consistently exceeding client expectations.
Guidance & advice
Our extensive experience within Cable Installation and Electrical Services allow us to offer guidance, advice and support to our clients.
No Job too small or too large so let's discuss how we can offer you the very best installation or maintenance service. We offer free surveys or for small works quotes over the phone call us free on 0800 0213 264.
Project Skills Solutions was founded in 2004 and is an independent company based in Essex providing its services Nationwide. The concept of the business is to provide a wide and ever changing range of support services to companies across all industries. Our core services include, cable installation, fibre optic installation, and electrical services. Project Skills Solutions has experience managing nationwide projects for huge organisations such as the MOD. Project Skills Solutions understands the importance of meeting our clients’ needs, our engineers are experienced and work with the client to deliver the most effective solution. View our case studies and testimonials to see what our clients say about us.
Request a Quote or Survey
Fill in your contact details and we will get back to your within 1 working day. Include details and drawings about your project and we will get back to you with a quote.