Electrical faults disrupt business and can be potentially lethal so need to be investigated and fault found by experienced and qualified commercial electricians who can carry out the required electrical repairs. Plus they can have an immediate effect on your business premise leading to lost work time. So it is important these electrical faults are found and dealt with quickly. Project Skills Solutions offer clients a full call out service for electrical failures that are managed through our electrical service help desk. Our electrical call out services cover Essex, London and home counties and are available for single call outs or continued electrical services support with SLA (service level agreements) contracts. Our commercial electrical engineers are fully electrically qualified, trained and come equipped to investigate all types of electrical failures.
Electrical Repairs in Essex & London
Project Skills Solutions are NICEIC approved commercial electrical contractors and our fully qualified 17th Edition electricians and have years of electrical experience to help get your electrical equipment or electrical wiring fault found quickly. Fast electrical repairs can get your buildings electrical power, distribution and lighting working and safe before they cause any damage.
We can support you with electrical investigation, fault diagnosis and repairs in:-
- Electrical Power loss to distribution circuits or entire floors
- Electrical lighting failures internal and external including controls systems
- Industrial plant and building management controls
- Motors replacement for AFU, Pumps, fandecks, air handling units, HVAC etc
- Three phase and single phase power distribution faults
- Investigation into power surges, power dips and circuit thermal overloads.
- Emergency Electrical Callouts
- Loss of electrical power to sockets, ring mains and lighting circuits
Prevention of electrical failures is possible with our electrical maintenance services for a range of industries including commercial, industrial, health care and educational. Maintenance contracts and electrical inspections help prevent electrical failures and keep your electrical systems working efficiently thus preventing costly failures. If you would like further information on our electrical maintenance service options please contact us.
If you want to find out more about our electrical services then call us to speak with an engineer or fill out the form below to arrange a free survey and quote.