Electrical Job Description
About the Company
Project Skills Solutions are NICEIC approved Electrical Contractors and is an established business of 15 years and is fast growing. Most importantly we will provide you with stable employment and the opportunity to develop your skills and career. So in return we require you to be reliable, professional and hard working in the delivery of our services to our clients.
About the Electrical Job.
We are recruiting electrical improvers to join our business. You will preferably have recent experience primarily in Domestic / social housing electrical reactive repairs, Kitchen refits, Voids & maintenance works. The works are covering properties in the various London post codes & Essex. So you will work as a two man team with a fully qualified electrician so this would suit people looking to develop their electrical skills further.
The Electrical job Package (permanent) or Self Employed Option Day Rates
- £26,000 to £32,000 per annum dependant on experience / qualifications
- Plus discretionary annual bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday Plus bank holidays (8 days)
- A fully equipped van, fuel card, PDA system and Uniform are all included for the duration of the job.
- Training and development through our training division.
As a minimum for our electrical job you should have:
- Must have Level 2 or 3 qualification in electrical installation work e.g. C&G 2330, 2360, 2357, 2365
- ECS Card
- Must have full UK driving license
Interested ? Then please send your CV , current hourly rate and availability for consideration.