If you have a project of any size requiring electrical installation, Electrical Fit out or refurbishment then we can provide you with a one-stop solution. We understand the importance for clients to confidently place any electrical project works with a reputable company. So we have worked hard and successfully built an excellent reputation for quality & reliability over our 15 years in business. As an NICEIC approved electrical contractor our work is externally audited & Inspected assuring our quality & compliance to electrical regulations. Furthermore, you can visit our case studies to see the types of projects that we have successfully completed.
So how do you proceed? We can offer you a quote from electrical drawings if its a new build or redesign. If you know what you want to achieve but need electrical installation options we can offer a free site survey. Our electrical engineers can talk through designs and the latest electrical technology and timescales so you have a full understanding. A full quotation will be provided without obligation and we can amend or modify so it meets your exact requirement.
When you decide to proceed your electrical installation will be managed from start to completion by our project team.
Electrical Installation & Fit outs in Essex, London & UK Wide
Electrical projects occur for all kinds of reason companies upgrading or moving into new premises. You may have a single premises or a property portfolio with premises across the UK. The electrical installation required may be common or a variation all of which we can provide a solution for example:-
- New buildings requiring a complete electrical fit out for electrical distribution with or without a design in place.
- Existing buildings requiring electrical rewires & distribution board upgrades.
- If you are Exhibiting and require temporary Electrical supplies & Lighting & Data & Fibre
- Replacement & upgrading electrical distribution boards, ring mains, lighting, server rooms and all cable management.
- Installation of new electrical main and sub-main supplies to the building
- You may require some minor electrical works due to moves and changes to the businesses operational requirements. These can range from internal office alterations requiring electrical sockets, lighting & data outlets being moved to new positions.
- You may be considering the benefits of having Low energy LED lighting installed for cost saving we can offer advice and quotes for the very latest technology available.
- Construction Site requiring temporary Electrical Lighting & 110v supplies
- Production or process plant shutdown electrical installation works
- Your premises may require an Electrical Fixed Wire test and inspection (5 yearly) or electrical remedial works found during the testing.
Electrical Fit Out and Refurbishment
If you are looking to completely electrically fit out or refurbish a building you require a range of associated services. To source, these services can be time-consuming and problematic in coordinating several subcontractors to deliver a project on time. So we have developed a range of services to allow you to get your project completed from a single service provider. The services we offer that are common to this type of project in addition to electrical are data cabling, fibre optic cabling, air conditioning, access control or CCTV installation.
Now you have the options to talk to us on chat, telephone or you can use the contact us to send over your requirement and attached any drawings available. Our team will be happy to help and look forward to your enquiry.