Electrical Lighting Services
Project Skills Solutions are an NICEIC approved electrical contractor with years of experience providing full electrical lighting services to organisations across the UK.
Our services provide clients with total lighting solutions for all environments internal and external whether you require a new installation of lighting, cabling and controls, Lighting Upgrades or a reliable lighting maintenance contractor.Our electricians will install, electrical test and carry out electrical maintenance procedures to keep businesses electrical lighting systems working at optimum performance.
Electrical Lighting Services in London, Essex and UK.
Electrical lighting is essential for businesses to provide an efficient and safe workplace for personnel, occupants and customers. Our engineers can provide lighting designs for the latest low energy lighting systems followed by full installation and maintenance services. We can also take over existing lighting maintenance contracts providing planned, reactive and emergency support services to all sizes of properties and portfolio’s.
Our electrical engineers cover a range of buildings in London and the Southeast so are available for lighting projects and all electrical installation projects.
Our electrical lighting services include:
- Design of new lighting systems including lighting controls and fittings
- Refurbishment and upgrade of existing systems (specialist projects with complete refurbishment)
- Latest technology, LED lighting, PIR controlled lighting
- Lighting Control systems
- Re ballasting, tubing & lamps
- Specialist Lighting Projects
- Factories, Warehouses, Retail, Transport hubs, Car parks, Schools / Academies, Offices, Housing Stock (Social) contracts
Led Lighting Solutions
Switching to LED lighting will save you money on your energy running costs. We can advise businesses on the most cost effective LED lighting solutions for internal and external areas. Free Surveys and professional installation services provides the total low energy lighting solutions.
Energy Efficiency Funding Options
When available we will always assist our clients with any funding options to assist with an energy efficient project. Currently the following is available for qualifying applicants the links will take you to the funding source that is external and not associated with our company. For those not eligible we can also offer lease purchase options again subject to the lenders T&C’s.
- Aimed at companies with less than 250 employees, the Low Carbon Across the South East (LoCASE) programme is now operational until spring 2019 and for eligible businesses with matched funding for low carbon lighting now available.
- Salix Finance Ltd. provides interest-free Government funding to the public sector to improve their energy efficiency, reduce carbon emissions and lower energy bills.
Call us for more details. 0800 0213 264
Electrical Maintenance Services
Project Skills Solutions offer electrical maintenance services to Businesses, Social Housing Associations, Landlords and Home Owners across Essex, London and the UK. These electrical services can be provided as call outs, electrical maintenance contracts planned or reactive. Regular maintenance will reduce failures and keep your premises working efficiently and compliant. Our engineers can carry out EICR electrical testing on all the building fixed wiring and certificate and carryout all remedial works. This is fully supported by our help desk and emergency call outs.
Commercial Electrical Maintenance Services London & Southeast
- Reactive lighting maintenance
- Planned lamp and ballast changes
- LED retrofit of existing lighting, Upgrades and new installations
- Exterior lighting maintenance i.e. Car parks
- Emergency lighting Testing services, fire alarms and fixed wires (EICR)
- Periodic inspections and general electrical maintenance
Domestic & Social Housing Electrical Services
- Electrical installations
- Landlords Electrical Testing
- Emergency electricians
- Fuse box rewiring & Circuit breaker upgrade
- Electric Heaters & Fans
- Socket replacements
- Lighting work and more
- Fault Finding & Electrical Repairs
- Cooker Point Installation & Repairs
We are currently supporting various clients with the electrical maintenance of their housing stock with reactive maintenance, Voids and electrical testing Fixed wire EICR.
Electrical Refurbishment & Repair Services
Electrical faults disrupt business and can be potentially lethal so need to be investigated and faults found by experienced and qualified commercial electricians who can carry out the required electrical repairs. Plus they can have an immediate effect on your business premise leading to lost work time. So it is important these electrical faults are found and dealt with quickly. When buildings come to end of life for the electrical systems we can offer a full survey to advise what electrical refurbishment is required to bring the building up to the latest standard.
Electrical Refurbishment & Repairs in Essex & London
Project Skills Solutions are NICEIC approved commercial electrical contractors and our fully qualified 17th Edition electricians and have years of electrical experience. So if you suffer an electrical failure then we can attend and carryout any repairs required.
If your premises requires electrical refurbishment or repairs then we offer :-
- Electrical Support Contracts for single and property portfolios
- Commercial property rewires including design and installation of all cabling and equipment.
- Retail premises electrical refurbishment.
- Lighting systems including control system repairs and upgrades.
- Industrial premises electrical distribution 3 phase buss bar system upgrades
Social Housing Electrical contractors
We are involved with providing electrical support services for planned and day to day works for main contractors and social housing associations maintaining their housing stock. These services include
- Electrical planned and reactive repair support to Social Housing associations.
- Void property electrical refurbishment & upgrades
- Kitchen & Bathroom electrical upgrades
Prevention of electrical failures is possible with our electrical maintenance services for a range of industries including commercial, industrial, health care and educational. Maintenance contracts and electrical inspections help prevent electrical failures and keep your electrical systems working efficiently thus preventing costly failures. If you would like further information on our electrical maintenance service options please contact us.
If you want to find out more about our electrical services then call us to speak with an engineer or fill out the form below to arrange a free survey and quote.
Electrical Testing & Fixed Wire Inspection Services
Project Skills Solutions are NICEIC approved electrical contractors and can carry out all your Electrical testing – Fixed Wire testing – 5 Year Periodic inspection – EICR report requirements. Our engineers will carry out electrical testing on Commercial, Domestic and Social Housing contracts throughout the southeast of England including London.
Need an INSTANT QUOTE you can use our Website Chat, E-mail, or call us free on 0800 0213 264. Here’s some help on the information we will need on your electrical circuits to provide a quote click here for guidance.
Fixed Wire Testing Services with Electrical Safety Certificate
After an electrical installation is constructed, commissioned and put into service it must be maintained to keep it in a safe condition. Our engineers will carry out the required tests and inspection of electrical circuits and systems that distribute electricity around a building. It covers all hard wiring in a building, whether it is a commercial, industrial, retail, entertainment, educational premises, domestic rental property and Social housing mutual exchanges.
All electrical circuits in a building that are fixed, such as lighting, electrical socket outlets, air conditioning and other fixed plant require regular inspection testing as they can deteriorate over time. On completion you will be provided with a condition report (EICR) which is valid for 1 – 5 years (dependant on business type see below) that will indicate if the installation is in a satisfactory condition for continued service. It will also identify any nonconformity’s found during the testing which we will advise cost to repair while on site where possible or provide a Free Remedial works quote.
As a guideline the recommended electrical test & inspection frequencies are:-
- 5 year electrical test commercial properties such as shops, offices, hospitals,
- 3 year electrical test Industrial premises
- 1 year electrical test Places subject to an entertainment license, Public Swimming pools, caravan parks
- Landlord electrical test change of tenancy.
- Domestic change of occupancy / 10 years.
Electrical Safety Certificate & 5 Year Electrical Testing
If you have an electrical testing requirement we can quote based on the number of circuits to be tested from as little as £14 per circuit (min charge applies) including the issue of the condition report (EICR).
Note to carry out this testing correctly it takes time, so if you get a cheaper quote that seems too good to be true – it probably is. All of our work is guaranteed and audited by NIC EIC inspectors all remedial works will be quoted and carried out while our engineer is onsite if required.
We specialise in Social housing electrical services providing electrical testing and certification for mutual exchanges which can also be incorporated into our electrical maintenance planned and reactive contracts, electrical installation and electrical repairs for clients wishing to outsource their electrical works.
Emergency lighting testing and maintenance services
We provide Emergency Lighting Maintenance and testing on a schedule to suit your business, including monthly and yearly testing. We will assess the locations of your lighting to ensure they’re in the best possible position in the event of an incident, as well as checking it is in full working order. We also test all the essential components such as switches, batteries, luminaries and control equipment.
A test for the full rated duration of the emergency lights (e.g. 3 hours) must be carried out. The emergency lights must still be working at the end of this test.The results will be recorded and, if failures are detected, these must be remedied as soon as possible.We will provide a quote for any remedial works. Call us with the number of lights and type and we will quote to carry out these tests.
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing) services
Portable appliance testing or PAT Testing is the process of checking electrical appliances for safety through a series of visual inspections and electronic tests. Our engineers will attend your premises and carry out a visual inspection of the appliance, its plug and lead. For Class 1 equipment they will also inject test voltages into the cable and appliance to ensure their integrity. All appliances will be labelled as tested and you will be given a full set of test results for each appliance tested and a full list of any failed items with an explanation of their failure. We can also carry out microwave emission testing in conjunction with this service.
Social Housing Electrical Services
Project Skills Solutions provide third party support to Social housing associations enabling them to keep their housing stock electrically sound. Our engineers work seamlessly with our clients in delivering professional electrical services to social housing tenants. These services range from planned and emergency 24/7 call outs to repairing all aspects of the building electrical systems. Our electrical engineers are uniformed and work to the clients operating systems with PDA ensuring that all the required paperwork is uploaded on completion of each job.
Social Housing Planned & Reactive Electrical Services
Our help desk allows our clients to contact us to schedule changes to daily works and arrange emergency attendance all our vehicles are fitted with trackers so we can advise progress and availability accurately. We are able to offer full project support if your contract requires allowing us to fully control the deployment of our electrical engineers.
Our team of highly trained electricians are fully capable of providing the following services:
- Electric heating
- Smoke, Heat & CO detector replacement & Installation
- Storage heater replacement
- Full rewires
- Partial electrical rewires
- Electrical Inspection Condition Reports (EICRs)
- Electrical Inspection & Fixed Wire Testing
- Planned Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Electric vehicle chargers
- Void Works refurbishments
- Security lighting residential and communal area’s.
- Kitchen and Bathroom electrical upgrades
- Communal area LED lighting upgrades.
From our base in Basildon Essex we cover the south of England including London.
Our engineers are fully trained in health and safety allowing them to assess any risks in carrying out the required works and adopt safe working methods at all times.
Building Electrical Refurbishment
Our electrical installation services are NICEIC approved and are available for all Void, Kitchen, Bathroom and dilapidation refurbishment works.
Electrical Installation & Fit-Outs
Project Skills Solutions offers NICEIC approved electrical installation services in Essex, London and across the UK for commercial, industrial, education and retail organisations. We offer fast and professional electrical contractor services for all sizes of electrical works, supporting clients with minor works to major Electrical Installations & Electrical Fit-Outs. If you have a new build that needs a complete electrical installation we can design and install the complete building electrical distribution system and electrically test and certify.
Electrical Installation in Essex, London & UK Wide
We have a proven track record for all commercial electrical installation services such as: See our Case Studies
- New building electrical distribution &wiring design & installation
- Electrical rewires
- Exhibition Temporary Electrical supplies & Lighting & Data & Fibre
- Replacement & upgrading electrical distribution boards, ring mains, lighting, server rooms and all cable management.
- Emergency light test & maintenance
- Low energy lighting solutions LED for cost saving solutions
- Construction Site Temporary Electrical Lighting & 110v supplies
- Electrical lighting maintenance & upgrades
- Electrical wiring moves and changes
- Electrical system refurbishment
- Shutdown electrical works
- Electrical regulation compliance upgrades
- Electrical Fixed Wire test and inspection (5 yearly)
- Electrical building refurbishment
- New electrical main supplies
All our new electrical installations will be completely tested, electrically certificated and quality assured and our services can continue to support you with full maintenance solutions.
Call us now to speak with one of our engineers about your electrical installation project and requirements. An engineer can come and survey your premises and offer you the best solution based on your project and budget. Furthermore we can offer additional services if your project requires data cabling, fibre optic cabling, air conditioning or CCTV installation.